Trolling Flies

I'm getting my tackle together for my first season trolling for Salmon and Lake Trout. This first season I will be fishing the 15 deep water lakes in Vermont (i.e. Lake Memphremagog, Lake Willoughy,Crystal,Semour and a dozen others..all up to 375 ft deep and cold water). Land-Locked Salmon not Kings. So what would you suggest for trolling flies behind a Flasher/Dodger? Size,colors,tandem hooks or single and where to buy them? Thanks in advance. "Speedy"

Thanks guys. I've been told by many of the real experienced salmon fishers in Champlain that a spoon behind a flashers really works best. No problem. I bought a selection of the top dozen colors/shapes/weights  from Ivan's Lures of Vermont. But since I will NOT be in the Great Lakes or Lake Champlain I would like to get "Dialed-IN" on what works in the in-land lakes. However a fish is a fish...Bet a good ole fat night crawler would work also. LOL Guess it's the old "Racer" in me. Trying to get a jump on the hot set-up..Goodyears or Firestones and what air pressure. LOL

Got to HooKem to Cookem.

Speedy

Lure Jensen or similar chrome/blue prism dodger with 16 to 18" mono to #6 or 8 long shank hook with worm threaded on hook. pinch off any more than 1/2" off worm hanging off hook. 

Pop Geer or Les Davis trolling rigs set up same way with worm. Use worms not night crawlers. That will get you catching while you fine tune your fly presentation.