I used to run a lite bite with the mag weight and ring kit on it. They do get pretty deep, pretty comparable to a mag dipsey. I think I lost it two years ago when I accidentally bumped it off the bottom too many times. I still run wire slide divers but now I keep them as high divers so I don't use the mag weight kits.

Spring time in Wilson we run wire slide divers with the standard weight and ring, once we get back to Sandy in the summer time we break out the mag weight and rings. By far our hottest setup throughout the season for everything kings, steelhead, lakers

Same dive curve as a mag deeper diver. I typically run a four pack of wire slide divers every time out. Mags on the inside with thinner  AFW 30 lb wire and standard slides on outside with 40lb wire. 

I use them all the time. I use 20-30 lb mono.  We go up there in the spring. I also use them on Champlain and any other lake I troll. They work great once you get them set properly.  Most lakes I fish we only get 2 rods p/p. So these are the second rod for us. I put them on the setting that is recommended so you get 1ft of depth for 2ft of line out. 

Jacques