Cayuga First time out for 2023

Did tune up on i/o and kicker . Kicker got the normal maintenance oil lower unit change and had to tear down the carb and put a new carb kit in it . I/o got the normal maintenance also plus after 12 years did a tune up on it cap rotor wires plugs. Boat run very well started much easier.  Kicker ran well too . 

Fished 7 to 11 am fished deep water ( 120 - 170  didn't even look in the skinny water . Had seth greens Dipsy divers and in line planer boards out . Steady slow pick of Lakers.  Had 1 double every rod rod out hook a hit only miss 1 fish that was on the inline planer . Water temp was 42 to 47 .speed was 1.6 to 2.1. Lakers had bunch of fight in them . Back at the dock meet the Dec for a survey talked with the gentleman for a few minutes about Seneca and Cayuga nice guy. Can't wait to go again . Colder weather coming next week 🤦 spoiled after this week .. 020230413_095855.thumb.jpg.7dcc724e9e5686323c2c36e3a34c2d44.jpg20230413_074336.thumb.jpg.8930901cd7a2b67c1359f5cb7eb35a20.jpgimage000002.thumb.jpg.720a5483de2636d9a59fa964d24693db.jpg20230413_100358.thumb.jpg.4a193b450342a13240607fc229935751.jpgimage000000(1).thumb.jpg.aeaca5bbeb8ddf214050eab3d6b7fd6d.jpgimage000000.thumb.jpg.842dab73a2b8ad4050bd9d21b7288b7a.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, fisherdude said:

Any time my friend.  Next time don't need to throw gas money in the back of my truck as I'm driving off. Lmao

Had the version dogs you gave me they were excellent. Clean the fish surf and turf and and you're throwing money into the truck text me your address I'll send it back..

• Haha 1

Good going Brian:yes:. Looks like you are fully back in the swing of things and that is good to see. My first time back on the computer and the fifth day of Covid unfortunately.  Can't wait to get out there myself. Lucky the boat didn't sink with all that hardwear back there:lol:

1 hour ago, Sk8man said:

Good going Brian:yes:. Looks like you are fully back in the swing of things and that is good to see. My first time back on the computer and the fifth day of Covid unfortunately.  Can't wait to get out there myself. Lucky the boat didn't sink with all that hardwear back there:lol:

Thanks Les get better soon bud .

3 hours ago, Sk8man said:

I noticed that too!!  What are your "GoTo" Spoons as it seems you have many choices!!

Upper water column sunny days I like bright UV colors thermocline and below bottom  fog green, Gobi, white /green , orange / gold. Running deep vibration from from any spoon works in my opinion. When trying to catch fish I keep changing the spoons out. Let the fish say what they want .

Fishing the Finger Lakes I became very lazy put five Spoons on a seth  green rod what happens happens if you don't happen oh well try again the next time .