Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Thanks guys. Added a 20lb 8oz laker to the mix today.
  2. They need to do some thinning in the rochester area!
  3. The charter fleet runs otters because the will not flip over. They have to fish in crappy conditions. All ski style boards can flip over in really rough stuff and cause chaos in rough seas.
  4. Pretty interesting that you see way more otter boats on Lake Ontario than Amish boards. Go around and look the charter boats and see what they are running!
  5. To figure out if it is a fuel issue, get a 6 gallon tank and hook it up to the motor. Use fresh gas. If it runs like crap, you can throw the bad fuel issue out the window.
  6. lol. I have been saying for years he is a closet laker fisherman!
  7. Otter boats with dual keels will out perform any other board out there. They do not flip, pull hard and track awesome. Adding a dual keel and using a tape measure to make sure the rope lengths are correct is not rocket science.
  8. You too Shawn!
  9. I liked not having the big fish. More money in the pot for the teams that excelled on tourney day. Anyone can get lucky and catch a big fish.
  10. No reason why both can't have it mounted. Reproductions can be made and both people can have a mount. I have the skin mount of the 34lb laker caught on my boat and Kurt might get around to having a reproduction done some day!
  11. For the first event, it ran very smooth! A big pat on the back for the organizers! I will be there next year with my own team and boat! As far as the format, IMO, it could not be any better! Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to next year!
  12. Winter is going to come early because hell just started to freeze over! Not long ago you were on the laker bashing band wagon! Welcome to the dark side!
  13. I'm calling bullsh!t on this one!
  14. Wow all this interest in peanuts, maybe I should have asked more. Oh well. I hope they get used because they have been sitting in a box due to the fact I like spin n glows better!
  15. Assorted peanuts and spin n glows. Some have been used some never touched water. There is 48 peanuts and 20 spin n glows. These come in the Plano box shown in the picture. $50.00 and I will ship it free to the lower 48.
  16. Congrats on a very impressive win guys!
  17. Ok. Facebook page says 37 too.
  18. Sorry reel guy, someone beat you to them. They are sold pending payment. If the deal falls through, I will let you know.
  19. Who is in? I signed up this morning and Bob Songin said there was 37 teams!
×
×
  • Create New...