Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Vinyl cutting machine. Some guys are using the cheap cricket machines and some are using commercial machines.
  2. Carbon 14 Angry Bird NBK Froggy Glow Black Tuxedo These were my top five last year.
  3. Sorry for your loss.
  4. I can't remember exactly what else was in the study but they compared people that eat fish from Lake Ontario to people that didn't eat any fish from Lake Ontario. Shortly after the study, they changed the fish consumption guidelines.
  5. 10 or so years ago, I received a survey from the NYSDOH about fish consumption from Lake Ontario. I filled it out and was contacted to join in the study. They took blood and urine samples. A couple weeks later, I was called to schedule a follow up appointment. During the appointment they went over my test results. My results came back well below normal on all levels for contaminants found in Lake Ontario and Lake Erie. I consume a lot of perch, some pike, walleye and trout and salmon from Lake Ontario. I'm not worried about it one bit.
  6. Crushed glow, flat UV and Crushed UV are my favorite colors to doctor spoons with.
  7. March 26th
  8. I can't speak for them but some of the shows have people traveling from a distance and the weather is usually better.
  9. The Watkins Glen Trollers Flea Market is Clute Park Community Center 155 South Clute Park Drive Watkins Glen NY
  10. There is in Buffalo and Tug hill but not much elsewhere.
  11. 3" in 8 days. Let's keep that pace going!
  12. The more the better!
  13. Fingerlakes Trollers association flea market is March 26th. I will be at the Fingerlakes trollers association flea market but not at ELOSTA this year.
  14. Webster was a channel drilled through the bedrock. There is a crib on the lake bottom and the channel comes up through the bedrock into the crib. There is no piping. The facility in Greece has a pipe on the lake floor and a crib at the end.
  15. Webster was shut down due to issues with their wells. It was not from salinity.
  16. Not sure Dave. I would think they had to. There were a lot of hoops to jump through before the plant construction was started.
  17. Actually, the bedrock has been drilled into by the Water Authority. Our intake in the new plant was drilled thought the bedrock for 1.5 miles out into the lake under the lakes surface.
  18. I purchased a Chamber Vac and will never go back to a food saver again. I bought an Avid Armor chamber vac. It runs around $369.00 and the bags are substantially cheaper than food saver bags!
  19. You hit the nail on the head with this one.
  20. Has a study ever been done on the affects of the Ice boom on the Niagara? I would think it would slow the warming of Lake Ontario’s west end by holding g back the ice.
  21. Are those bullets in a plastic sabot?
  22. Go to Stuart Florida and fish with Chew On This Charters. He specializes in Goliath Grouper. My buddy went and it was a blast!
  23. The 2005 Fall one I posted is an interesting one. Small fish that year!
  24. Here is 2005 Fall, 2009 Summer and Fall.
  25. Here are two of the ones you can’t find Rick. 2010 Fall was the first on the new website. Anything older than that is not on there.
×
×
  • Create New...