Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Unfortunately, I will not be at this show with my rigs. I will be there walking around to see the Rochester guys! I will be at the Finger Lakes Trollers Association flea market on Sunday!
  2. There was a raft of them off Wautoma last weekend of approx 4000 birds. Cool to see!
  3. Big group of snows in Hamlin by the lake. They have been around for a couple of weeks.
  4. I run my coppers with double keels. 300 and 400 still put a lot of drag on the Otter Boats and decreased their performance without the dual keels. Yankee Troller is the man to ask about the keel measurements.
  5. In my picture? If so, it’s salt and pepper grinders. 🤣
  6. What does everyone use to store pre tied diver/ cheater leaders? Here is what I use. They are tackle buddy leader holders customized with Velcro. I cut them down some, screw the caps on and add a piece of rope to hang them in the cuddy.
  7. I’m pretty sure he is coming to the Watkins show next weekend.
  8. I will be there!
  9. Quality leader = Seaguar Blue label. Expensive but strong and very abrasion resistant. How are you storing your flies when not in use?
  10. Warm winters (2012 & 2018) are usually phenomenal fishing. Lack of Erie ice will get things started early and hopefully the weather will cooperate this season and allow the lake to be more stable.
  11. The blue glow peanuts were the bomb..... Yakima discontinued the best one the had!
  12. Black or clear and no snubbers are needed as long as you use QUALITY leader material and swivels.
  13. Stop down and check out the Fingerlakes Trollers association trollers flea market on March 26th! I will be there with Gambler Rigs and my new for 2023 line up!
      • 2
      • Like
  14. Addaya 2X size 1 hooks. Super sharp and they are very durable.
  15. I just purchased a hydraulic steering kit for my 245 Contender. I also purchased the EVO 150 through Rick at Krenzers. Give Rick a call and he will hook you up with what you need!
  16. Congrats Brian. Good luck with your new adventure!
  17. Looking at the camera, it looks like the iceboom has been half removed already.
  18. Great video Bobby! That one coho your wife caught was huge! Good luck this season!
  19. If you do not regulate top end predators, it will disrupt the food chain. I would much rather guys hunt them, than them die from disease or getting hit by a car.
  20. I have wire bending tools for the business and lots of heavy gauge wire. Let me toy with this a little!
  21. There already has been a huge improvement from Yakima. During Covid, getting spin n glos was tough.
  22. My best are my 500,550 and 300.
  23. We caught 3 fish over 30 that year. 2 kings and a laker! hopefully we will see more 30+ lb kings in the future!
  24. 2012 and 2018 were my two best seasons on Lake Ontario. Big fish and lots of them!
×
×
  • Create New...