Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. I'm not a big fan of any of the data from this pandemic. The data coming out of this pandemic has been skewed. The interview with Fauci the other day is a real eye opener. Here is the link to the video. Fudging numbers to cause fear. Not cool. https://rumble.com/vrpi8e-fauci-admits-child-covid-hospitalization-numbers-are-overblown.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR25PiV1W-epw18pPLs3sXEDu7YXllSePAxeCoAr5Di3ha6Qw4yRZHyBvzY
  2. GAMBLER

    Sold / Closed Legacy -The 2021 Season-

    Congrats to you both! Very cool!
  3. GAMBLER

    Sold / Closed Legacy -The 2021 Season-

    Todd is a good guy and does quick and good work.
  4. Writing local politicians and letting them know where their voters stand is never a bad idea.
  5. GAMBLER

    Sold / Closed Legacy -The 2021 Season-

    Congrats Rob. Todd Cline on Walker Rd. 880-4638. He does great work and he is a good guy.
  6. GAMBLER

    Sold / Closed Legacy -The 2021 Season-

    I was hunting a stand along the swamp in the hardwoods. I heard deer crashing in the swamp for minutes before a doe came flying out of the swamp. Four bucks followed chasing her back into the swamp. Minutes later does were pouring into the hardwoods out of the swamp. The doe from before came back into the hardwoods with the boys in tow. The eight I shot and a giant four were standing next to each other 125 yds out. The eight stepped into a clear lane and I took the shot. I didn’t realize he dropped because deer were running everywhere. I texted Keith back letting him know I thought I put a good shot on a buck. I got down to look for blood and found him piled up where I shot him. As I texted Keith to let him know I dropped the buck, I heard him shoot at the other end of the property. He texted me back telling me he just dropped an eight point also! We joked on the ride over about doubling up on doe as the plan for the evening. Very cool to drop bucks minutes apart! It’s been a great season and this just adds to the many memories hunting with Keith and our crew!
  7. GAMBLER

    Sold / Closed Legacy -The 2021 Season-

    Fun night with the muzzleloaders!
  8. Thanks Les. I have been pumping out product. The new product we spoke about last fall is on hold for now. Too many irons in the fire right now.
  9. Gambler Rigs will be there with new for 2022 product!
  10. Can't wait! Gambler Rigs will be there with a bunch of new for 2022 products!
  11. Here is the last couple years of temps on 12/1. I could get data back 30 more years but I would have to dig through paper files. 2021 - 50 degrees 2020 - 48 degrees 2019 - 43 degrees 2018 - 45 degrees 2017 - 45 degrees 2016 - 50 degrees 2015 - 48 degrees 2014 - 44 degrees 2013 - 43 degrees
  12. Hopefully the 2021 year class is a good one. Intake temps were still 50 degrees up until December 1st. I will look back and see when the last time it was that warm this late in the year. As of November 25th, we were running 3-6 degrees above the past couple years.
  13. By only putting it on your website is not good communication. They complained in the past about lack of attendance in these meetings. The best way to get people to attend is to communicate and advertise these meetings all over social media.
  14. The only thing I liked better on the Saltist was the adjustability of the drag. The Tekotas seemed like one click was too much adjustment. The saltist you could fine tune the drag better. A lot of guys complain about the line counter placement on the Saltist.
  15. Try Muzzle-loaders.com or Midway USA. Tons of options.
  16. CCI Mangum 209 primers. Regular muzzleloading primers with Black Horn and you will get hang fires and misfires. The Blackhorn website recommends Magnum 209 primers not regular muzzleloader primers. Regular muzzleloading primers with Black Horn and you will get hang fires and misfires. The Blackhorn website recommends Magnum 209 primers not regular muzzleloader primers. Some guns you will also need a special breech plug to shoot the Blackhorn powder.
  17. My CVA Accura V2 50 cal. It gets you the longest amount of time in the woods. You can use it during regular gun, late muzzleloader and now the holiday hunt. They flat out knock deer down too!
  18. I can add my Savage Axis XP .308 to the list after taking a doe this morning with it.
  19. Climate change has been happening for thousands of years. We used to be in an Ice age..... We cant believe everything the climate change experts say. Any evidence can be skewed to fit an agenda. How spot on were Al Gores predictions back in 2000?
  20. If you look into how horrible the process is for the environment for making and disposing of solar panels, wind mills and Lithium, the carbon footprint is not much different from fossil fuels. Its another portion of Green energy that is not talked. They want you to buy into green energy so don't tell you that negative aspects about it.
  21. Too many people have no clue how bad the electrical grid is. We get paid thousands of dollars at work to load shed during peak times in the summer and winter so NYC doesn't have rolling blackouts. How bad is it going to be when every household has 2 cars plugged in tax it even further?
  22. Look at all you guys that kill them the expensive way! Hitting them with a vehicle isn't fun and really expensive!
  23. Check your pm’s
  24. Let me check with my uncle and see if he has any in stock.
  25. Remington 870 express magnum 12 gauge Remington 870 express magnum 20 gauge CVA Accura V2 50 cal muzzleloader Savage axis II .270 Savage Axis XP .308 CVA stag horn 50 cal muzzleloader Wicked Ridge Invader G3 crossbow Diamond compound bow Browning Compound Bow
×
×
  • Create New...