-
Posts
9,908 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GAMBLER
-
Whole Herring has been hard to find so far this winter. A local bait shop is having trouble getting it for the pike guys. I have been looking myself.
-
-
-
I just texted him to get in touch with you here. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Sold / Closed Shappell #TC11 travel cover
GAMBLER replied to GAMBLER's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
Sold!!! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Sold / Closed Shappell #TC11 travel cover
GAMBLER posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
SHAPPELL #TC11 FX 100 travel Cover. Fits 44”x32” sled. $20.00 local pick up or $27.00 shipped to the lower 48. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Pro fry dual fryer - Brand new never opened
GAMBLER replied to GAMBLER's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
Sandy Creek will never be the same. Mike was a great man! I will miss shooting the **** with him and hearing his loud Hello as we passed by his boat. RIP Mike. Chuck, I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anything, your sandy brothers are here for you. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Pro fry dual fryer - Brand new never opened
GAMBLER replied to GAMBLER's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
-
-
Best Port for Spring Browns
GAMBLER replied to Beagler's topic in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?
The Rochester Basin hands down in early spring. The Genny spews colored water when most tribs go clear leaving clear water on the shoreline. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
-
-
-
Congrats to all that scored this season! It was a tough season for me. I spent way more time in the woods this season and shot less deer than last year. The good thing was lots of memories made and time spent with friends and my kid in the woods! I'm looking forward to next season. Thanks for making this thread again this year Rob!
-
-
-
-
-
-






