I have an 150qt Igloo cooler posted above for camping, and 2 Coleman marine 150qt coolers for camping/fishing. I can tell you the Igloo does not keep ice half as long as the coleman. They may be cheap but the coleman isn't much more and keep ice way better.
The worst part is, he completes work and can’t get guys to pick up their stuff! It’s nuts. When he calls, I drop what I’m going to get my mounts. I’m like a kid in Christmas morning! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Just drove by the ponds and here is what I found: Cranberry - 90% open water, Long - 65% open water, Buck - 50% open water. What was left didn't look good and was getting chewed up by the wind and waves. I didn't have time to swing into Braddocks but I would imagine it is open water.