Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. You too Bill! Keith and I are in and waiting! I’m Hoping to fill some doe tags tonight! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. PM sits are great during muzzleloader. Usually when you see doe, they are in large groups. It’s amazing how many can poor into a good source! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Grab a sandwich and wait again! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Slow morning with Gator and Pequod until I tried to do a gentle push to Jim. The deer doubled back and this buck gave me a shot. It’s been a struggle for me this year! Finally! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I use 1/8" poly tubing on the Gambler Rig skirts. I buy it in bulk. A lot of places carry it cut into 4" sections. I buy it in 100' rolls. You can cut it down to the length you want. You can get the starter kit at FISHUSA. HMH Starter Tube Fly Tool | FishUSA
  6. Looked the same yesterday as it did a month ago.......
  7. I didn't have a shining star this season for spoons but Meat rigs were a different story. Best spoon for browns was a Stinger Stingray Black Tuxedo UV Best spoon for kings was UV 2 face Best Meat Rig was a tie between the Minion Key Lime and the Attomik Shenster.
  8. Tell him I said congrats Bill! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Powder- Blackhorn 209 (95 grains)Primer- CCI magnum 209 primers Bullet - Hornady FTX 45 caliber bullet 250 grains. Sabot -MMP sabots .451/.452 If you Shoot the Blackhorn 209 powder, make sure you buy the special breech plug or you will get hang fires every shot. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. CVA Accura V2 with the nitride finish. Amazing gun with the proper powder and bullet. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Congrats Dan!
  12. You forgot the internet. I believe the internet has changed fishing faster than anything else. Instant reports, guys jump in their trucks and beat them up. The old days, you had to go and find fish on your own. Today, hotspots are at your finger tips. Techniques are also at your fingertips. The learning curve is smaller because of the knowledge shared on the internet.
  13. Congrats Cam, Gene and Rob! I finally put some meat in the freezer after a struggle so far this year. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. These two were very popular among Fingerlakes guys this year. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Good luck! I have been looking for a while! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. They better hope Cuomo doesn't see them in a big group like that. 10 limit for a gathering.
  17. Nothing worse than putting the crosshairs on a big doe with the muzzleloader and pulling the trigger to only hear the primer go off......🤬 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Never mess with a guy that doesn't smile!
  19. Congrats Hunter! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. They were out in 8A today. They stopped my buddy. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. You are a day early Joe!
  22. Who's ready for national sight your gun in day tomorrow?
  23. Congrats Bruce!
  24. Congrats Chad!
  25. With crossbows, shooting more than one bolt at the same spot gets expensive! Careful! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...