Having the actual rigger depth helps dial in the rest of your spread. Somedays details make all the difference. More info is great as long as you are smart enough to use it correctly.
The lamprey are the issue! If the DEC gets the lamprey issue under control, survival rate for all species will be higher and bait populations will get the pressure they need!
I use it on my dedicated laker rods. The only reason I use the bright stuff is tangles. When I run stuff for kings while laker fishing, stuff gets tangled. It’s easier to untangle when the colors contrast each other! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
I have a lightly used saltist 40 with a line counter I’m going to be putting up for sale for $150.00. It was my slide diver set up. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
What helped me in the past was keeping a journal. You will see seasonal patterns and little things that are huge at times. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app