Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Whole Herring has been hard to find so far this winter. A local bait shop is having trouble getting it for the pike guys. I have been looking myself.
  2. I think the DEC should start a lamprey bounty program. $5.00 per lamprey. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. The latest Gambler Rigs color. Dots are getting easier and easier! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. I just texted him to get in touch with you here. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Sold!!! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. SHAPPELL #TC11 FX 100 travel Cover. Fits 44”x32” sled. $20.00 local pick up or $27.00 shipped to the lower 48. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Ttt Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Kurt with a 19lb 4oz. brown from 2018 John with a 16lb 11oz. brown from 2020 Both of these taken from the same stretch of water that Whaler 1’s slob came from. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Sandy Creek will never be the same. Mike was a great man! I will miss shooting the **** with him and hearing his loud Hello as we passed by his boat. RIP Mike. Chuck, I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anything, your sandy brothers are here for you. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Hilton NY. A ways away from your in Erie. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. I wouldn’t recommend buying used. If they were not maintained properly, you will have nothing but issues. New ones are not that expensive. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Brand new never opened Pro Fry dual fryer. Great for frying perch dinners! Local pick up only. $50.00 takes it. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. I use the Hornady FTX 45 caliber 250 grain in a .451/.452 MMP sabot. They haven’t let me down yet. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Same here! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. The Rochester Basin hands down in early spring. The Genny spews colored water when most tribs go clear leaving clear water on the shoreline. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Gambler Rigs hands down! This one is going to be killer on any body of water that has Lakers! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Congrats Dave! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. [emoji1303]. I enjoy following this thread! Shoot em up Billy! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Congrats to all that scored this season! It was a tough season for me. I spent way more time in the woods this season and shot less deer than last year. The good thing was lots of memories made and time spent with friends and my kid in the woods! I'm looking forward to next season. Thanks for making this thread again this year Rob!
  20. I use the same sled as Andy. They work awesome with or without snow. Congrats again Andy. Great buck!
  21. Nick buck Jonathan. Tell your dad congrats. Last sit for the season for me this morning, good luck everyone! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. I will keep a look out for you again this year! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. In the luxury shack with Brayden tonight! Hopefully we can fill a doe tag! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Had a decent night in the stand. One basket rack and some doe. I would of taken a doe if I could have identified they were doe! Visibility went downhill quick! The same group of deer walked by Keith. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. He was going to his buddy Joes today. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...