Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Whatever happend to the "I need the flies to be as light weight as possible " theory? I'm not saying it's any better or not, but that was all the rave a few years ago.
  2. Same here Tim. I've tried with and w/o split rings also. Had one good morning with it a couple years ago and squat since.
  3. Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /var/www/vhosts/lakeontariounited.com/httpdocs/fishing-hunting/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1180 Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /var/www/vhosts/lakeontariounited.com/httpdocs/fishing-hunting/admin/sources/classes/class_localization.php on line 836 I'm starting to feel the love between you two!
  4. I have a 83/200 for my HD-10 and have no problems with the 83 at any depth. I run split screen anyways and have a raymarine A70D for a split screen of my gps and plotter.
  5. I'll check tomorrow and make sure my spotter is still "In" for this year. If not, I'll let you know. Thanks
  6. I used to be a bert's guy but after using the cannon dual action adjustable's I switched the whole boat to them. They will turn 360 deg . Berts don't. The cannons are about $10 more a piece for the singles. I have 2 doubles that go on your rigger bases that I got for $150 each. Though they normally are $225 min. I got lucky on Amazon one day! [ Post made via Android ]
  7. Vanish sucks! Can't believe its being sold. [ Post made via Android ]
  8. Do the clippers give any noticeable damage to the line when you put the line in them and after the fish pulls the line out? [ Post made via Android ]
  9. bumpidy bumpidy
  10. You will not like the noise. If you can put up a small dia swim noodle, you'll be much happier. [ Post made via Android ]
  11. That was smooth....
  12. I love tiffany.,.... [ Post made via Android ]
  13. Honestly, if I have to buy another boat in the future......Just shoot me in the head.
  14. I'm sure they're fine but i've got personal reasons for selling.
  15. How many teams are in so far? I only see 7 listed right now.
  16. Not for nothing, but mine was dry docked surveyed and when I brought it back to Sandy for tommy to look and run it, it was a mechanical nightmare! Luckily the owner dropped the price a lot for me or I was driving it 3 hours back to him. Rob can attest to this. It's a loooong story, but to say I was stressed in the 2012 season is an understatement. Don't rely on just the survey!
  17. R&R's are left is all.
  18. The 30# flea flicker twists and the 20# rarely ever does. You will NEVER see a flea on the 20# ff. [ Post made via Android ]
  19. I just received my raymarine x-10 and it looks great in the box! BTW: $2400 and has great reviews. Mine is for hydro steer, so if you have mechanical you will pay less most the time. Do yourself a favor and give Tommy a call and he"ll tell ya whats good for your boat.
  20. SOLD [ Post made via Android ]
  21. Yup [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...