Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Sale pending.
  2. Awesome video!
  3. 3 Penn Fathom-Master graphite 8 1/2' medium action downrigger rods. I have never used these. I was givin these to me from a buddy some time ago and they need to go. I have no clue what their worth. Maybe $10.00 each or all 3 for $25.00. 585.370.8068
  4. 13# Ridgback Rattler downrigger weight. I have 2 of these and primarily ran just one. It has glow beads and rattlers on the fin.This one was probobly used 1 or 2 times. I did have some days that by putting one of these weights down, I woke my riggers up again when the bite was slow. $50.00 firm. 585.370.8068
  5. Willie Bait File. It will hold your spoon, flies and dodgers. $20.00 585.370.8068
  6. This spool started @ 6400 yards. I used about 2000yds of it. Probobly around 4000yds left. Used it on my rigger rods before I went to 12#. It seemed to stand up pretty well w/ the abuse it took on the riggers. Asking $20.00 585.370.8068
  7. I have 8 used rubber coated 10lbr's. Some are flaking. Also have 1 plain lead 10#. All have only the top hook, no fin hooks. Asking $20.00 each. 585.370.8068
  8. It's about time huh? Nice job
  9. Steve, my dad is very happy that your enjoying the camera. See ya at the party!
  10. Sounds like an l.o.u. party starting. O.K. who's bringin what and we need a grill!
  11. Can I play too!
  12. Happy birthday Tom
  13. Fished w/ Legacy today and brought home 53 perch. About 90% males w/ an 11.5" the biggest. Tip downs w/ fatheads were the ticket. We got set up by about 8am and after only a couple by 8:45, we moved more north in 35fow. Thats where we stayed. I would say the ice is about 5 or 6" of good clear stuff. Good luck.
  14. Nice pike boys!
  15. Does that mean the one's I have are worth a combined $750.00? Sorry for that "shot" jax.
  16. Use 8 - 12# mono. Get some rapala's (j9 & j11 sizes), bombers (long A) or any other stick baits. If you use spoons be sure to let them out slow or you will hook bottom. I usually only run spoons off the boards no further than about 60' because when you make a turn, your slow side will sink to the bottom. A new guy to trolling should use the K.I.S.S. method.(keep it simple stupid). 8-12# mono using stickbaits run 80-200 behind the boat in the warmest, most stained part of the shoreline. Usually 5-15 feet of water. Hope this helps.
  17. Tom, My condolences to you and the Caruana family.
  18. Nice job Phil. Cheers, you can keep bass in the finger lakes during the winter.
  19. I get hives just thinking about the stuff. Dammit! I've got an itch now!
  20. Don't do it! I tried the paste stuff a couple of years ago and it just about ruined my flies. They got real sticky, smelly and crappy. Never again. I think when your dealing w/ that much water volume in the lake it doesn't make that much difference. This is just my opinion.
  21. They changed something and since then, on occassion, it's been messed up.
  22. They are great reels. We've had the same one's for over 20 years.
  23. Does it come w/ the lowrance great customer service support when it doesn't work?
  24. Good to know Rick. I'm glad I got the 15.5# torpedo's instead.
×
×
  • Create New...