-
Posts
4,384 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Silver Fox
-
-
-
Looking for ice!!
Silver Fox replied to Big Matt 7's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
We're all itching to get out, but nothing will be ready around here for Saturday. After the weekend could be something. Silverfoxcharters.net -
Sold / Closed Spawnee Bait Sac Tying Machine and materials
Silver Fox replied to J.D.'s topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
-
Yup cloudy or early. Browns all day too Silverfoxcharters.net
-
Great news, love the Geezer pattern. A few years ago I had Nick at Hybrid lures paint a whole bunch of blanks from different companies in that pattern. I'm covered..lol Silverfoxcharters.net
-
Blue Rock Charters - New Charter
Silver Fox replied to BlueRockCharters's topic in Introduce Yourself
-
-
Hunting season is done for me. Passed on some deer during bow due to waiting for the one I wanted that I've seen on camera. I'd be in stand one day and he'd cruise through the next. That happened about 3 times. Very frustrating. Ended up taking a buck the last week of xbow. Took a doe second weekend of gun. My dad and I spent parts of 3 weekends at the land and we finally saw more deer this year. Not as many as I'd like, but I'll keep trying to improve the land and see where that takes us. Sorry for the blood, I'm good at destroying lungs.. LoL Silverfoxcharters.net
-
Blue Rock Charters - New Charter
Silver Fox replied to BlueRockCharters's topic in Introduce Yourself
-
Blue Rock Charters - New Charter
Silver Fox replied to BlueRockCharters's topic in Introduce Yourself
-
How many times have you guys picked up for the day and said "look at the fish on the graph"! Silverfoxcharters.net
-
I run 3 also. This past season, if i had a dime for every time I pulled the shute rigger because of a slow rigger bite then all of a sudden came to life, I'd have about 70cents. More is not always better today. Maybe in the 80's and 90's. Silverfoxcharters.net
-
Unfortunately, Dick's will be just fine. Stock may have dropped a bit, but their profits were up 2% with a 5% drop in clientele and are now seriously thinking of pulling their whole hunting department because of doing so well. Silverfoxcharters.net
-
-
Sold / Closed 2017 Polaris Sportsman 450 HO w/power steering
Silver Fox replied to tin cup's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
-
-
Sold / Closed 2017 Polaris Sportsman 450 HO w/power steering
Silver Fox replied to tin cup's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
Yeah, that girl I follow is a bit wrong on November, we'll see if her December warm up happens. She's usually pretty accurate. Heck even the local weathermen can't do a forecast for 4 days out. Instead of a warm up Thanksgiving/Friday, its now record cold! Its all in the patterns and the winter overall looks bad. Yeah and I'll trade sausage anytime broheem. Silverfoxcharters.net
-
Sold / Closed 2017 Polaris Sportsman 450 HO w/power steering
Silver Fox replied to tin cup's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent



