If I had a nickel for every 2# perch I've heard caught in the bays of lake Ontario, I'd be rich. B.S. period. Their are guys that fish around this lake their whole life and never seen one. Seneca lake...... different story. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
I love mine, but with my out drive I can't run it on the opposite side of the boat from where the ducer is. No biggie, I only run one on the diver is all anyways, so it's not a big deal. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
I'm working in canandagua for awhile and I live in Webster. I drive right through them areas down canandagua Rd. As the snow melts, I'm gonna keep a look out. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Most of the time you don't want to plow or till too deep or you'll bring up seeds from plants that have been hidden for a bunch of years and you'll end up with stuff growing you don't want in your plot. Usually just scratching the surface is best. Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Up in my tree, I leave my orange vest on the bottom rung of my ladder. But it goes right on when I get down. If you walking around in brown, it's called "suicide by hunter" AND your a complete idiot for being so Damm dumb and lazy... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
I think their would be a very good possibility that I would not stop laughing if we did this and you'd have to live with my A.A.S. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Yes Bill, 35 years in Brockport behind my dad's is gone. Pulling the stands were hard on pops and I. Thank you Bill, I'm currently working on new plans for 2018. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
This very well could be the funniest visual I've had in a long time! This has to happen Matt and take a cuddle selfie to prove it please! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
I'll take your bombers. The one on the right is my #1 brown plug. No rush, text me ,we'll meet up. You can buy me lunch. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Ok folks, I didn't say it!!!!! I have your back on this one, hell, seeing a deer in the last few weeks for me is a miracle. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
Google Maine trailer registration. This is how I did my boat trailer. Pretty much no questions asked and no need for inspections anymore. You'll have a "Maine" plate is all. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters