Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. And don't forget the dude in the row boat actually trying to help them instead of just watching the "must see TV". Why help someone that's breaking the law? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. According to that article, I would need to do math and because I went to Brockport, that's not happening! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. Hillary's VA JJ....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. I'm always serious Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. I forgot about those! Yup, what he said....^^^^^Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. The jaw of a Raptor dinosaur... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Did someone just say "jungle cock"? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. They test the whole fish, not just the meat and what keeps the clients from putting them in their freezer?Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Do you take PayPal for payment? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Wow, great deal! Early Xmas idea for the family. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Awesome Andy! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. If those are pics from different year, I say yes. The only concern would be no crab claw on one pic. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. I have a 63" chasing dogs on a hover board....... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Lucky dog! Bucket list trip even if it's not for hunting. Good luck! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. This is exactly why I spent the extra $ on the Digi troll 10's this past spring. The speed of those mags were way too much and the bounce was nuts. My Digi trolls have 3 speed settings and I have no issue and love them. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. My wife works for the corporate world in Rochester and from home. I see her do so many meeting online that I wonder if the Dec could save the money and the time driving all around the lake and do these meetings online where attendance would be through the roof. Maybe rick can answer this as I have no clue if this is even feasible. I'm just a dumb painter....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. I've been laughed at when mentioning that one of the best times to shoot a good buck is the first 2 weeks. Much easier to pattern than any other time during the season. Heck, the buck you've had on camera the last 2 months has a 50/50 shot of being elsewhere soon. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. They look good! I've got a few pear trees and a few apple trees in a clearing on a different part of my property. I only use a harrow drag, so I don't get very deep. I don't want to get deeper than the top of the soil in the hardwoods anyways. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. I planted "last bite" and a clover/chicory mix 2 weeks ago with one round of rain in between. This is the pic I took today. This weekends rain should kick it up a notch. I put a stand near it and won't go back to the land till I hunt in 2-3 weeks. It's not planted to feed the herd, just to create a spot for gathering in the woods. Lots of deer pics so far since late June. Getting deer going through on a regular basis. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. Well, I'm gonna make you guys sick. I take the bow out the week before and look at it. Then my first hunt is an evening and I throw 3 arrows in a target the size of a fist. I couldn't tell ya the last time I wounded one and consider myself successful just about every year. I don't shoot over 30yds and wouldn't want to. To each his own and I'm one confident sob with my bow. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. I've read that ladino is very good. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. "3 arrows".... lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Hey Chris, if you stand in the original clearing straight back and look south, it starts 50yds at 10 o'clock and goes just short of the pines. Getting a ton of pics. Ground cover has gotten much better since the logging last summer. I did a bunch of hinge cutting too. That original clearing is loaded with grass and white Dutch clover now. I'll find a pic of upfront where I cleared out for the camper. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. Yeah , no doubt! Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...