Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I'm sure this evening will be fine. Just checked the bouy data. 2' roll now and calming down as we speak. I'll be out there Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. I wonder about inbreeding in society today due to all the stuff I see on TV and this stupid Pokemon crap......🤔 Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. Mine or yours. LolLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. My bad, this is the best post ever to sell a boat that would be a great upgrade for somebody! Better? .......LOL Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. I'm not sure what the problem with putting pics up is? This has to be the worst boat sale post ever.Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Yes, the first 25 years of me doing this their was no LOU. Now everyone wants the answers quick and I don't blame them, but I still won't give out all. LolLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Yes, it does seem when I look at my gps it's always 2.5+or-Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Yep, 4 guys $150-175 a guy. You'll spend that on tackle you won't know how to use unless you take a charter. Take the trip Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. I bought a helix 10 sonar/gps for $820 and liked it so much I replaced my raya70d with a helix 9 for $610. Everyone that has seen these work on my boat are impressed. Especially for how little they cost.
  10. Just put your 1000' of wire on and tie on 15' of 50# mono using a small barrel swivel. You can break your rod down for storage and not kink a thing.
  11. Humminbird Helix series!
  12. 8" spin doctor's. 24" to fly. Pick your brand. I have A-TOM-MIK, one other and my own I made. They all work. Btw, 2.4 or greater on gps/downspeed
  13. Yup, my 2 biggest kings this year were in 68deg water. Caught many there this month. Some days they're in ice and some up higher. One more thing, save the meat program for after you get comfortable with flasher flies and spoons. I catch fish on meat, but not nearly as many as most guys. This weekends tourney I stuck with flasher/fly and spoons. Did well. Good luck
  14. Looks like a breezy bizotch all day. We would be lucky if it's under 2.
  15. Honestly Joe, anywhere from 100-400fow has been good. More bows past 200. After this blow, you'll probably be past 150. I haven't even looked inside for browns, but the bait is there every time I'm running out or in.
  16. Just got a text that it was botulism for the gulls.
  17. Is anyone else seeing dead seagulls on the lake? I've seen about a dozen in the past 2 weeks off sandy.
  18. I believe the sail boat people are playing "Pokemon"😂
  19. When you pull into town, it's across from that gas station.....
  20. I still use it, but sometimes with a lot of boats around I kind of don't want my spot burned if it's on the inside. If someone calls, I always answer
  21. New prices. I want this off my air hockey table!
  22. Just go to watoma shoals and get jiggy wit it......
  23. Yeah we did well this morning 210-250. Huge tree in 30' also
  24. Why? The silvers are biting just fine. Now when the fishing is great you want Lakers? Lol
  25. I heard that at the dock. He can stick his latitude where the sun don't shine. I'm so sick of those dicks. One year we had choice words for a very old guy in a blue sail boat and he said "I gotta get to my bouy"! We still laugh about that today.
×
×
  • Create New...