Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Blows is an understatement! Its Pitiful and I wouldn't use it for a fire starter. I haven't subscribed in the last 3 years. They can't even pull in the driveway anymore. They just dump it at the end of the driveway. Then at Xmas they give you an envelope for a tip......sure. silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Got that right! Terribly overpriced...silverfoxcharters.net
  3. Anyone have a processor east side of Rochester they like? silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Not true. If this is the case with neighbor's, you must make your property attractive for when they are pressured.silverfoxcharters.net
  5. I'm tellin ya, area 54 is no joke! silverfoxcharters.net
  6. I believe a "management buck" is a buck with bad head gear and they don't want it to breed. silverfoxcharters.net
  7. And no one can prove to me that their isn't a chance for other life outside of Earth. silverfoxcharters.net
  8. It usually does. I see the biggest bucks just before gun opening. I'm guessing the just got done getting their rocks off with mama and they're back looking for more, but at this time lass does want to play. Which means more time on the hoof for bucks. JMO silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Yup, he needs a beer silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Matt just needs more Miller Lite is all......... silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Yup, I use one pin. I know at 30 yds I need to start putting higher on the body. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. I use these and will never use another kind. But I'm 45. Lolsilverfoxcharters.net
  13. Noooooooo! silverfoxcharters.net
  14. BDD! Big drywall down! silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Drywall going in a closet ceiling @ 10.15 silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Dude, your the "master baiter"!silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Styrofoam is the #1 thing you can put minnows in. Do a test of a non Styrofoam bucket and a Styrofoam bucket. Huge difference. silverfoxcharters.net
  18. Every year it comes up. No biggie. It fills a slow news day.silverfoxcharters.net
  19. I also think as long as you order an X amount, engraving is included.silverfoxcharters.net
  20. Stay off the turnips! If your there. silverfoxcharters.net
  21. Awesome! silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Vosssigns.com silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Oh I definitely know! silverfoxcharters.net
  24. I love you double D! silverfoxcharters.net
  25. But Brian, where else can we go that has 52deg water near the bottom? Lmao silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...