Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Did you guys see the new "scenic" signs on it this summer? Nothing scenic if nobody drives on it. This state is turning more f&$#%ing stupid everyday. silverfoxcharters.net
  2. X2silverfoxcharters.net
  3. "White coat" That's the best they could do? ........ silverfoxcharters.net
  4. C'mon ray, that would be polish!!!!........lolsilverfoxcharters.net
  5. Matt, did you fertalize and have the soil tested before planting? silverfoxcharters.net
  6. I smoked a laker side by side with salmon and the taste different was huge. I couldn't get the laker taste out of my mouth for a month. Very young Lakers I guess, could be good though silverfoxcharters.net
  7. He traded them for fish crap and slim silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Lot #8 is a good mag set to have, but I have too much chit silverfoxcharters.net
  9. You'll get a lot of 1 finger salutes at the river if you run boards. And I wouldn't blame them. silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Omg Brian if that happend , wouldn't that be par for the coarse with the state involved. Wow, that would piss off the boaters! silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Bt fishing was completely aweful this year. I've NEVER seen it so bad. I'm hoping it was just a funking year and all is good, but the stories I hear about how Sandy Creek gets absolutely crushed with poachers kind of makes me wonder. All them fish in a small area. The place looks like a brown trout graveyard after they yank the eggs. Some take fish to hidden coolers and get more limits. Its a complete mess and because its hunting season, their are no Dec around. Oh yeah, and when they do ticket someone, it gets thrown out of court. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Digitroll lv sold pending payment silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Lol. I didn't want it to get off track.silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Ask that on a different thread. silverfoxcharters.net
  15. We all need to put that link up on our Facebook page and hammer them about the second hatchery. silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Didnt you get the memo that its called "climate change" now, because there isn't global warming? silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Spoondraggin was 1st Fisherman85 2nd lipripper 3rd Updated with pics and info
  18. That's funny, we've had them from time to time come to the GCBA meetings and they said money IS the problem. They talk out their a@$silverfoxcharters.net
  19. News flash! Its not the captains! Unless you think we all come back with limits ALL the time! 4,000 tournies a year on the lake and its the captains fault.......I never would believe it possibly could have anything to do with tournies, but I may now be up to 20% believing it. Again, I mostly don't think so. silverfoxcharters.net
  20. I'm not hanging my hat on "assuming" everything will be fine. If it was the past 2 winters then we have 4 year classes of fish it affected. silverfoxcharters.net
  21. Tony in buffalo and a guy in fairhaven is all I know. silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Let me get these puppies off the boat next weekend and I'll get organized and get ahold of you guys with styles and prices. silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...