Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I saw u out there Sunday! silverfoxcharters.net
  2. No, just a general statement. I still want you in my ff league. Lolsilverfoxcharters.net
  3. Correct but were starting to split hairs. Its 3 fish, not a boat load. Its a cheap entry, not a million. If someone doesn't think they can catch 3 fish, maybe they shouldn't play. These days Everyone wants stuff handed to them as easy as possible and that includes fishermen. What the heck did everyone do before this site? silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Please tell me that's just a funny comment. Right?silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Omg this again. Its a 3 fish Tourny, not 12. Its only 1 step up from the loc luck Tourny. Just freaking go fish and have some fun already! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. I think it did for the bigger fish maybe. Saw a lot of good hooks. Tomorrow should be better Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. If I had a dollar for every Skippy I caught today, I'd be rich! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Looks like Tuesday buddy. I'll text ya Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. I'll paint you house for it?........ Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. I have 36". Work fine, but there have been times I wanted the 48". Probably next year Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. If anyone wants a boat to fish right now, its THIS BOAT! If anyone wants to buy a cheaper boat and soak a bunch of $ into it then get that one. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Why don't you ask the expert marine mechanic at east fork marina, where you keep your boat?.......lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. I'm not sure yet but send me a pm with your cell info Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. And I may need an observer for the oak open Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. 10 Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. 4 buddies slitting the cost. Is that so bad? In one day your frustrations would be gone. Its a no brained to hire someone for a day or just be frustrated for a long time. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Just look at the top........ Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Why do I sense an infomercial? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. 25# mono and 5-10' of 20# flouro Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Also, how do you miss 19 reels that were just used 6 months ago? C'mon TV star, you can't fool lake Ontario guys that easy! Lol. Just busting your nuts....Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. Good shape and looks to last along time. They were used as mono diver rods........$40 for both
  22. Yeah, that line is DA bomb diggitySent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Yup, that just happened. I'm buying the popcorn this time fellas! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Lmao!Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Sorry all sold. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...