Jump to content

land locked

Members
  • Posts

    102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by land locked

  1. And fyi for the out of Towner's the state was go to just fill it in.
  2. You guys are right they should probably give it back to the state so it can be a s*** hole again
  3. You ok Scott do you need a hug?
  4. Just in case anyone gets hungry.
  5. Probably about done I would think.
  6. There out there.
  7. I Saturday I put my 21' crestliner cuddy cabin with no problems.
  8. Dean's is closed due to construction.
  9. 15" LoL
  10. That's great news I heard that it's on fire now!!!!!!
  11. Why does your butt hurt so much?
  12. They will be moving out soon thank goodness
  13. WOW thanks for the info my buddy's and I will be there tomorrow!!
  14. Are they connected?
  15. Everyone knows it's called Kung flu!!
  16. That's exactly what I was going to say 😂
  17. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice and you're still a turd
  18. This is all I got I should have started doing screenshots 2 days ago but apparently if you took the time to watch this video you don't work he should be thankful that people are watching your video not insulting them
  19. May is my favorite time
×
×
  • Create New...