Jump to content

BRsnow

Members
  • Posts

    363
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BRsnow

  1. Open to offers
  2. They are sold.
  3. Yes, the standard. I use my with Cisco rods and holders and magnum metalz tech mount DR.
  4. New, both for $205 shipped in US.
  5. 2-36” 2-18” some scratches, did use a few times. Went to 48”. $140 shipped in US.
  6. Lot of mixed spoons, flies, plugs and flashers. I believe all new. Great starter kit. Not looking to split. $140 shipped in US. Thanks
  7. No worries, I appreciate all the help.
  8. I currently use 32lb bloodrun copper, not the 45. I like AFW and see they have 30lb copper was curious if anyone used it. The 32 is really easy to use and not much difference in depth especially with longer set ups.
  9. Thanks, I have some BR 32, will check out AFW 30 as well.
  10. Hi, anyone use AFW copper? I am looking at the 30lb.Thanks
  11. These lines breaking point is typically much higher than labeled. Bug game 20lb is actually a 30lb plus line. 12lb is a 20lb. If you use 30, likely a 40-50lb line
  12. With spoons and plugs hasn’t been an issue but I am a small boat and don’t have a lot of lines in. I fish for fun and catching fish that weigh more than you line lb in open water isn’t a new idea. Historically I feel I get more bites. Back at it in a couple weeks after taking a break, so we will see:)
  13. Yes, even back when they were big.
  14. I use 12-15lb big game on reels and same lb Fluoro for leaders.
  15. I use 12-15lb big game on spoons and 20lb for 8” F/F.
  16. Any links to that wire? What backing/how much? Thanks
  17. I get both answers, only have 2 1000 foot spools so, hoping to get it right:-)
  18. Any backing needed or does the 1000 feet fill the reel? Thanks
  19. Yes, he is super helpful!
  20. Not sure those are still made either, this I believe is the newest. https://aandksport.com/products/finnaddict-planer-board-large
  21. Check out A&K tackle , I believe they have the new ones on their site
  22. I will be sending the prob down on 150lb AFW braid this year:-) thanks for the info
  23. Never mind, all set. I have 5 echomap and kraken. All networked with the hub. So straight forward to use, even I figured it out.
  24. I installed with the adapter and can only find the 200mhz, not the 50? Any suggestions?
  25. Will these work on lighter line like 12lb big game
×
×
  • Create New...