for sale : usa 2004 Wellcraft V-21 with 2019 Honda 225 HP 4 stroke - $27,500 BO

Pike Hunter

This is your opportunity to own one of the fastest fishing machine on the lake.  I am the original owner of this boat.  Very low hours (200's) on the new motor - Honda 225 HP. I paid $21K for the new outboard motor 4 years ago. This is a turn key boat. Ready to run and find fish.  I used the boat 5 times last year due to my new job in White Plains, NY. I want someone to be able to enjoy her and get out often.

$27,500 BO - please text me at 585 754 3532. Please do not call me as I am hard of hearing and cannot answer the phone.

Trolling motor - 15 HP Honda 4 stroke.  With 77 gallons tank, the outboards takes up  very little gas as this is far the most economical boat to run all day long.

All new spark plugs for both outboards. Serviced by Arney Marina every year. Always indoor storage in the winter.

New canvas and cushions 3 years ago with full enclosure. I am 6 feet tall and the canvas is right above me with plenty head room.

Two Cannon Mag HS down riggers. Fish Hawk XWD.  New Lowrance installed 2 years ago. Lowrance is a fish finder and GPS.  The unit is compatible with auto pilot steering system. I havent installed the auto pilot system on the boat.

Bottom painted. Boat was waxed professionally last year.

Load Rite Trailer 2003 - all new tires. Greased bearing and ready to go.

L.O.A. 21’10” (6.65m) Centerline Hull 20’3” (6.17m)

Beam 8’3” (2.51m)

Dry Weight w/225 HP O/B (approx.) 3450lbs.(1288g)

Fuel capacity (Gas) 77 gal. (291.5L) Max power @ prop 225hp (168kw)

Transom height 25” (.64m) Dead rise 19 Draft: engine up (approx.) 15” (.38m)

Draft engine down (approx.) 31” (0.79m) Bridge clearance without top 4’9” (1.45m)

Bridge clearance with bimini top 6’9” (2.05m)

COCKPIT Beverage holders (4) Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit overboard scuppers Cooler 48qt with cushion – removable Fish boxes – two insulated 40qt with overboard pumpout Hand Holds – stainless steel Integrated port seat storage w/lid, cushion & overboard drain Pedestal seats w/cushions port/stbd Recirculating baitwell with light (116 qt) Side coaming pads Skid resistant surfaces Transom storage bi

HULL & DECK Anchor rope locker w/hawse pipe Bow and Stern eyes – stainless steel Bow pulpit with roller Cleats – stainless steel – through bolted Gunnel caps – fiberglass with stainless side grab-rails integrated Rod holders (2) stainless steel flush mount with cap Rub Rail – high impact Stainless steel rails Swim platform – integrated Swim ladder – fold down – 3 step Transom full height with door Windshield – curved tempered glass with walk thru door

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

WCPIGV21Cuddy04.pdf

Edited by Pike Hunter
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

bump  new season new price $25K. The motor has very low hours. I am taking the boat out of the indoor storage this weekend.

PM me if interested. Thank you.

Anthony