Wanted Torpedo Weights

Someone was kind enough to relieve me of all 3 of my 12lb torpedo weights. I guess they were concerned about my fuel usage.

Looking to replace them with either 12 or 14 pounders.

Tnx for looking,

Jack

On 6/18/2023 at 7:28 AM, Purrfectfit said:

Hi,   Sorry to hear that......    I do have two Brand New Shark weights 14 pounds up for sale.

Thanks    Dennis

Thanks, I may be interested but I would like three that match. Who sells those if I wanted the 3rd?

On 6/17/2023 at 6:23 PM, jlogger said:

Someone was kind enough to relieve me of all 3 of my 12lb torpedo weights. I guess they were concerned about my fuel usage.

Looking to replace them with either 12 or 14 pounders.

Tnx for looking,

Jack

So it's pretty embarrassing when one of your friends hears about how your weights were stolen off your boat and then walks back to your bait well and pulls them out. Which causes you to suddenly remember your bright idea to put them there. Oh the pain. I am hoping that you actually can fix stupid.

35 minutes ago, jlogger said:

So it's pretty embarrassing when one of your friends hears about how your weights were stolen off your boat and then walks back to your bait well and pulls them out. Which causes you to suddenly remember your bright idea to put them there. Oh the pain. I am hoping that you actually can fix stupid.

Lol 😂,  I do crap like that , oh yeah that's where I put them . For me i blame age .