-2023 Sandy Creek Shootout-

Announcement...
Please see all the paperwork for the 2023 Sandy Creek Sandy Creek Shootout! PRINT THEM!!!

-Sandy Creek Shootout entry/calcutta
-Big Fish Friday Entry
-2 Fish Entry
-2023 SCS Rules

Cash only and entries accepted by 
Rob Westcott 585-703-0969
Brian Gambell 585-727-9279
Tim Skrip 585-208-4748

2023 BFF entry.jpg

2023 SCS entry.jpg

2023 two fish entry.jpg

SCS Rules 1.jpg

SCS rules 2.jpg

SCS rules 3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone looking to sign up for the Shootout today will have to contact Rob or Tim.  I am unavailable due to my fathers services today.  I will be available all day tomorrow.  I will be in Hilton and Hamlin depending on the time of day.  

3 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

Anyone looking to sign up for the Shootout today will have to contact Rob or Tim.  I am unavailable due to my fathers services today.  I will be available all day tomorrow.  I will be in Hilton and Hamlin depending on the time of day.  

Brian, sorry to hear of your father's passing in June. A huge thank you and shout out for his long term commitment to both national and local security and saftey. Hopefully his lessons and fond memeories will stay with you (and provide some comfort) for many years to come. 

• Like 1

Announcement...
We have extended our registration until Friday evening!
There has been a lot of questions regarding Saturday's weather. As most of you know our event seems to attract the worst mother nature has to offer almost every year. As per our tournament rules we will not leave the dock under a small craft warning. If a small craft warning is issued the tournament will be moved to Sunday.
Spread the word!