We fish erie for walleye and lakers.  Thinking of giving lake O a try next week.  ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS about what to fish for, where and what to use.  We have dodgers, flashers, death traps, flies, downriggers,  dipsys in size 1 and magnums,  inline boards (or12 )  not the magnum in lines.  Any help would be great. Hoping to stay around Lewiston and launching around there.

100 feet of water. 2.5-2.8 

If you have down temp park a spoon at 50 degrees, one ten feet deeper and a coupe above.  Watch for where marks and follow them as well. 
Happy to answer any questions you have, PM me. 

Depends on where you are going out of.  Out of the west or more east.  But for the most part I start in 120' and head north (I fish out of Sodus Point).  Find the temp break and fish just above it.  I run a 10 core off an inline planer (some days I add an 8 core too).  I run two dipsies (or 3 if I do not run the 8 core).  Mag dipsy inside at 1.5 setting and a regular dipsy outside at a 3 setting (longer rod on the outside).  I run 2 riggers with fixed (or sliding) cheaters.  The speed I like is 2.3-2.6.  I run mostly spoons but always have at least one meat rig and one flasher fly out. Find out what they want and what depth, then adjust.  This year's colors for us have been black/silver and green/silver spoons, green shaded meat, and "like" an emerald crystal color fly.  The hazy smokey overcast skies will dictate color and glow patterns.