Took and old friend out.  His knees are shot (one has been replaced), so the chop was a challenge for his balance at times.  We managed to go 4 for 5.  An 18 pounder, 16 pounder , and two 21 inchers.  We kept one small and the 18 pounder.  The 16 pounder is a guess; he was still green next to the boat and I managed to get something like a bogo grip on him before popping the hook and made sure the fish was fully ready to go...took off straight down.  Lines in at 5:45 and fished until 10:15.

We started in 120' and got the small one in about 150' (down 70') on a geezer pattern.  Took the big one around 210 fow down 80' on a NBK.  Turned back at 225 fow and took another small one on a silver/carbon 14 in about 180 fow down 70', then fished a bit with nothing turned back out and then in again; then had a double in about 120 fow down 75' (blue hulk).  Tangled the rigger line in one of the port side dipseys as the outside dipsey was hit (fish took about 50' but I never got to the rod because we were getting the rigger line untangled from the other dipsey) [regular dipsy out 175 with froggy glow].  

Not bad considering it was my friends first time out trolling.

IMG_2311.thumb.jpeg.2b57f2d3d6799aab7380c412d9e01634.jpeg