Lotsa flea market?

rolmops

They missed 2 years but the Niagara Expo did take place in 2023... and is scheduled for 2024. However there wont be a LOTSA flea market there. Im thinking that ship has sailed and wont take place at that event again. Theres so much at the expo now it would only interfere with all the good things going. 

• 1 month later...

I think it's possible that with time and improved conditions, events like the Expo could make a return.The idea of combining it with a ""Lotsa fleamarket"" and the ""Salmon School"" sounds interesting and could create a unique experience for fishing enthusiasts. It's all about adapting to the changing landscape and finding creative ways to bring the community together.And speaking of flea markets, I've had my share of hesitations about them too, but I recently came across some tips at https://sacfleamarkets.com/ that might make the experience more enjoyable if you ever decide to give it a try.

Edited by PresleyMyers

On 2/1/2024 at 1:17 AM, PresleyMyers said:

I think it's possible that with time and improved conditions, events like the Expo could make a return.

As mentioned earlier, the expo was held last year and is scheduled to be held this year from February 15th through February 18th, 2024 at the Niagara Falls Convention Center. This year, there are over 250 seminars planned for the four-day event. Additionally, new this year is the availability of free parking in nearby municipal lots.