R&R Humpy Spoons

Does anyone know if Dave from R&R is still making spoons? I ordered from him in the past. He was a nice guys and between spoons and blades I can say that I would always get more than I paid for. Some of his items were awesome and others were experimental, but kudos for trying. I have a bunch of the rocker and razor spoons, but wanted to locate some of his "Humpy Spoons" I think it is called a "Milwaukee minnow" in Hagens. This slim spoons replicates smelt very well. Excellent for eyes and steelhead on Erie. I don't to go into the clearcoat and design names that Dave used for the sake of his own creative ideas. But just wanted to see if anyone knows or knew of the R&R Humpy spoons, and if someone makes something close, or still available? Thank you all. 

Not sure Dave is in business due to health issues. Northport Nailer wild things spoons are the same blank coupled with the best paint job in the business. Haegens has the blanks if you need different sizes and will do basic paint jobs. They usually have a minimum size order required to do paint jobs. 

Dave is in good health and still painting spoons.

I was just in his shop 2 weeks ago and placed a big order.

Give him a call and tell him Paul sent you.

607-729-5711