Last weekend I had 3 boards in the water on each side. I had the baits 100ft behind the board,  then set the boards another 100, 75 and 50 out. My stbd middle board kept creeping up to the point where it was parallel to my inside board. I was trolling between 2.1 to 2.3 and the other 5 boards stayed in line nicely. What's the cause and correction?

Thank you. I thought about that, but I didn't pick up anything and the board looked straight. I'll pay more attention to it tomorrow. I have the suspect board marked. 

Could the wind direction impact only one of 3  boards on a side?

my guess is your board is sliding on the release - instead of your middle board sliding 'up' my guess is your inside board is sliding down the line enough that the two end up with close to the same "line out" from rod tip to front release on the inline - what are you running for boards and releases?

Ty. Off shore tackle with the tattle flags I use for walleye and the stock clips. I don't think is sliding down the line becasue the braid/flouro knot is within a few inches of the rear clip. It's weird because I didn't have this problem last fall. I'll try and give the front clip a wrap or 2 and see if that solves it.

Did you buy them all relatively at the same time? In erie we run 4 to 5 a side often, what I've found is older vs newer boards were manufactured at different times and run different. I have 1 or 2 on each side that run just a little out of line of the others. Also check the weights and foam on the back to make sure they are in the same spot and good shape

• Like 1