Rochester Jerk Fishing May 23rd & 25th 2009

Went out with my Mom and Janet on Saturday. My mom has not been in my boat for a few years now and I think it will be her last trip. Tough to get her in and out and the rocking was a bit much for her. Back in the 80's and early 90's she was on the water fishing out of Point Breeze and Olcott, dated a Charter Capt. on the Catch A Buzz charters, anyone know this guy?

Here is a pick of Janet and a King. All I did was drive and work the back of the boat, Janet landed all the fish that day out. Mixed bag as late.

JanetKing2-1.jpg

On the 25th went out with Willie and Brian, a couple of good ol'e boys from the Southern Tier...They wanted to keep some fish for the grill and they did a laker, Kings, Steel yummm yummm

had a two doubles today. Lakers in 125 FOW @ the 42W line, both wires dips fired at the same time and Kings in 190 FOW same area, wire and rigger went. Also found a nice surface temp break on the troll back east and worked it for a while. I set a way point on a fish I marked down 40 and the fun began. Picked several nice Bows of that point.

pics from that day...

WillieKing4.jpg

WillieKing.jpg

Notice the tail on this Steelhead

Williesteel1.jpg