I'm Struggling.

And furthermore , we use to use CB radios , and VHF radios to communicate and everyone could hear . Inevitably , someone would get on and say he was getting into them on such an such a lure . Not hooking up , I would put one out . Then another guy would say I'm getting them on something different . It really wouldn't help and just add to the frustration . 

Point being , take advice for what it is and a grain of salt . Run your own program . Think about what you are doing . And build on that . 

We are in June transition 3 weeks early. Only half the field got their 6 fish limits in the Wilson Harbor Invitational this weekend. 

IMG_6430.png

Concentrate on the riggers first, then move on to the other "stuff."  (Dipseys, cores, etc)

- 1 lure in temp, 1 lure above and 1 below.

- spooks (Black/silver with a splash of red)

- Troll North & South watching temps.  Fish stable water. Temp probe on the deeper rigger.

- Occasionally take down speed up to 3 or a little higher then slow back down.  Occasionally put it in neutral & let spoons flutter downward.

- Run a MUP rig.  Two identical lures on a rigger about 10-12 ft apart vertically.  Run lower one about 15 ft behind the upper.  Can also try flasher/fly high with spoon low (same colors) but don't put it in neutral.

- If you spot a scum line, troll to outside of it.  If you spot bait fish pod, troll to outside of it.  (Go at least 30FOW deeper then back in)  If you see birds, troll to the outside of them.

- Keep your eyes on the water.  If you see minnows or fish swirling, then get a plug on the surface. (maybe only 4-5 ft down) 

Good luck out there.