Cayuga 6/27 w/Pics

Today we worked the East side and we WHACKED 'em good! What a difference a day makes. Yesterday the screen was blank pretty much everywhere we went, but today it was lit up with fish! 80-120 FOW was best for us, as was a down speed of 2.1mph. The DW SS Feelin' Irie, Green Eye Glow Ghost, and Die Hard were our best spoons on riggers set between 50-65' , and a Green Dot Spin Dr./Sigg's Rigs Glow Ghost fly fished off of a Deeper Diver out 210-240 on a #2 was our best flasher/fly set up.

Fishing2009095.jpg

Fishing2009089.jpg

Fishing2009090.jpg

Fishing2009093.jpg

Capt. Bill ,first the big pond, NOW a Phillies fan on board ,man this camping and weddings has got me chomping for a fishing fix..Hi IM A FISHAHOLIC AND ITS BEEN 10 DAYS SENCE MY LAST FISHING FIX,i was caught yesterday pulling my ultralight out and fishing in the neighbors backyard goldfish pond , im so ashamed that i got caught (at 2 am) i will never try buffy fishing at night climbing over a 6ft unfinished wood fence , the splinters are all i got! Great report 8 days till prefish time..........

David,

We were commenting to each other on your set-up...pretty cool looking! We did about the same as you in the area where we passed you, but when we slid a bit south of there we really lit 'em up. 80-100FOW was the spot for us. We did 15 or 16 fish in there in the last couple of hours of our trip...it was FUN!