Cayuga; state of the lake?

Been pretty busy farming, haven't been on Cayuga in almost 3 weeks & so I'm looking for some info from all you guys who have been working it recently. Is the lake set up now and if so where's the t-cline? Are the off-fish happening now and if so do they want it speeded up yet (we were still at 1.9-2.1 down 3 weeks ago)?

RR, just spill the beans- I'm no threat to you and Sean,Split,Stinger and Zeke all ready know all this stuff. Also,I have a stash of hot Italian venison sausage patties that I will grill up after the weigh in for those who provide any quality info. Naturally, I will be able to verify the info's worth on Saturday prior to the "pay off".

the t cline is 70 down and the speed is 3.0

:D

Andy, I've got nothing for ya. I only got out on sat morning and I got 1 small laker.

I have no idea what I'm doing on sat. Weeds are bad and so are the fleas.

Poke and hope!

Split hammered em last weekend but he's not givin anything up.

RR

Andy, the last time I was out fishing was when you saw me at the launch and you know how I kicked butt on that trip, 15.gif .

Even though I'll be betting against myself, I'll put my money on Elliot. If you behave yourself and are a good daddy Elliot will bring you along for his partner. Otherwise daddy stays home and cleans the barn.14.gif

Chowder, Cayuga 07/16/09 Hit the lake today launched at Ithaca we fished from 7:30 am to 10:am only ran 4 rods and put 15 nice Lakers in the boat. The T-Cline was 40'to 50' in the center of the lake and down to 80' on the East side. Speed was 2.0 at the ball we hooked a lot of fish on crank baits today. Weeds suck you find a clear spot the wind changes direction and the weeds move in. I had to take the wire diver out of the water as soon as it would hit depth FISH ON, :D I was trying out some new gear and we got tired of reeling in Lakers. The bait down South is 30' to 40' up North it is 50' to 60' due to temp change. Sean

Thanks for the reports guys. Looks like rain for Sat. so I can fish w/o worrying about missing a sunny day of field work. Probably won't get going too early (too much like work!)