Would you shoot these bucks out of the property gene pool?

BUCK#1 This guy has 5 POINTS on right side and 2 HEAVEY POINTS on left

BUCK#2 This guy has his brow tynes about to touch together.(picture early on this year)

BUCK#3 Has a CLUB at end of left side

BUCK# 4 & 5 are the same buck that was a skinny TALL 6 point buck last year and this year he is a TALLER-SKINNIER 8 POINT buck

JERRY

RUNNIN REBEL

I just added this bigger 3 point buck.

i have to say let them grow up . lookin at the pics they look young . we hunt alot and with food plots in we noticed a diffence in antler groth and the way the does have been eatin the fawns have good milk for nurseing . you see rack and yes me to you come unglued .....

jay

JR> John Thanks for that site info. VERY COOL going there for info AND to ask questions. Hope to get one out of there at least!!

Jay> yes they are young bucks. This year i planted my first food plot. I have cut it and fertilized it once already! The bucks here have a great/old gene pool that grows racks really quick. Cannot wait to see what high protein food plots add to the mix. I will post more picks. Yes i see racks and become unglued, Thanks cannot wait. FIRST YEAR WITH A BOW FOR ME ALSO>

JERRY

I would let them grow as they look to only be 1.5 yrs old, notice how there legs make them look tall not long. Could be late biths of lack of nutrients this past winter, etc. At 2.5 yrs you can get a good sense on what they will look like at maturity, but you can never know for certain.