Cayuga 9/8 evening

Last night I asked my boys what they wanted to do on their last night of summer vacation and they said that they wanted to go trolling with Mom & Dad. Cool! So after dinner we went down to the lake and trolled for about an hour in front of Taughannock. We found lots of bait & hooks in 275-350 FOW and boated a few lakers and lost a couple more. We didn't have a bite on our riggers, but after pulling lines at 7:30pm I found that all of them had weeds on them, so that explains why. :(

Our Walker Deeper Divers out 250 & 275 on #2 settings took all of our fish. They were pulling a white double crush glow Spin Dr./Glow Ghost Sigg's Rigs fly and a green double crush glow Spin Dr./Sigg's Rigs Green Hypnotist fly. We didn't have a bite below 2.3mph on our Depth Raider, so they wanted it fairly fast last night. My wife even got in on the action:

DSC00718.jpg

William and Ben each landed a pretty healthy Laker and were all smiles at the end of the night. William's Laker was pretty fat and put up a real good fight (for a Laker ;)). We put all of them back so that someone else can enjoy catching them too.

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

Very nice! Wish I lived close enough to get out evenings during the week! Had to settle for an evening at my Dad's pond with Kaden and his cousin....it's all good tho! :lol:

21011581.jpg

She was mighty surprised when she got ahold of this one!!!