Shasta Lake Cailf Salvage Rights

stan

Well I could not make up my mind between Shasta and Lake Siskiyou last night. So at 0300 when I got up something told me Shasta. Filled the two thermos with coffee and headed out the door at 5 am. Arrived at Suger Loaf boat ramp at 5;20 , man is it dark out that early. I mounted my hat flash light and started to get the boat ready, that took a whole 10 min and it is still dark. So I back the boat in and tied to the dock till it was light enough to run up to the main part of the lake. I took off about 6am off to my left I could see the sun coming up. Right in front of me is a big rubber tub 4'x4' they use to hold docks up with. Fishing went straight to the back of my thoughts , I pulled up next to this thing and tied it off to the side and started to fish. The lake was empty of lice , it was great. I got tired of this big rubber box hitting the side of my boat , so

me , myself and I got it up on the bow of the boat. Back to trolling. Had 4 big take downs at 150' but nothing stuck, brought one up to a 100' and bam 1- King in the box. As I lowered the ball back down Bam my first Rainbow of the summer so in the box . Started to let it back down and another Rainbow in the box.I look off to my starboard side and here come TC & Mike to see what is lashed to my bow, I told them it was my ice chest for my Kings I catch , they could not believe I had the big rubber dock thing tied to the bow , so they departed to Dry Creek . I told myself it was a good day with 3 fish in the box and the first part of my dock for our ponds. :D

s2r5na.jpg

34ybm39.jpg

30kuaz6.jpg

dmy8fo.jpg