Tackle Store Closeout-Estate Sale-Bulk Wholesale Closeout.

This posting is the result of a liquidation from an estate that included a tackle store on a Western NY inland lake. Therefore, there is no Great Lakes tackle involved in this, but if you own a shop on an inland lake there are a 100's of new spinning rods, combo's, spincast rods, reels and combos, fishing line some tackle etc. this might be of interest. The executrix of this estate is NOT interested in doing a one or two retail sale-she has alternatives for that if this stuff cannot be moved in bulk, but interested in selling this in bulk at below wholesale to try to move it. Think about that if you are stocking up for next year.

Also a number of new pocket knives, fillet knives etc in the packages.

This is a sale by appointment only-if you are interested I will give you the contact info.

Candidly-too many tire kickers and if she wants to deal with that, I have enough retail experience in this market to look at avenues that provide the most efficient way of getting rid of the merchandise-like shows this coming winter-Craigslist is full of sellers who think they have gold and buyers who want it loaded in their vehicles for free. She is aware of the down market and is willing to move it at a reasonable price and not get into a debate like was posted on here yesterday on another item. Enough said.

MCF,

I think you have come to the wrong place then. Letting us know the general area of this store would help a lot or us "tire kickers" will move on. If it was within an hour or so from me, I may take a look, because I don't know, then I won't be able to give any thought of making an appt. w/ you.

Good luck in selling the stuff, I have to go change the wrap on my broken toe now. ;)