For those trailering, the docks at the state launch, have not been put in as of Sunday 4/22.

Saturday did very well on the Browns. Many doubles and finished the day with a triple with a #12 Brown. For me the fish were moving in a large pocket of very stained water traveling East. Stayed in the colored water and pulled fish all morning. Mostly board action 70 to 100 feet back. Jr's in Blk/Sil, Blk/Gld and Gr Riggers firing also 4 feet down.

Sunday was a little slower for me. Water cleared and the fishing was a one here one there pick until I found a pocket of fish East of the creek. Same lures and depth as Saturday. Did pick a couple in 15-20 feet of water off boards. Riggers were silent. All Browns again. Managed to put together a decent catch.

Pat-

I wondered if you guys had your boats in yet- thanks for the post on conditions- do you know if the docks are in at the other marina's on the creek?

I have not had a chance to get down yet- but with the derby coming- I need to get the boat in. We are going to dock at East Fork or Sleepy Hollow this year.

Hey School Master how are you doing. The fishing has been preety good so grab your pencils and pens and get out there!!!!!

The docks are not in at either marina. I can see the docks at Sleepy Hollow lined up along the driveway and there are a number of fishing boats on trailers at John's and have not seen any of the guys passing by the house on their way out to the lake.

There has been a pretty good current in the creek and that may be keeping Frank from putting his docks in. Not sure about John.

The boat is in my driveway and ready to go. I spoke to Frank last week, he said he was getting them in ASAP.

This weekend, I will get out for a shakedown voyage before the derby starts. I have seen lots of smaller boats (trailers) go by my house this week. Made me very excited to get back out there!

How is the depth in the channel??

hey schoolmaster

the channel is good this year as opposed to last year. i always seem to

stay a little west when heading out but no signs of a "magical" sand bar this year

Hey Foster,

Channel 72 is the norm for the Sandy area. Hopefully, we'll see you out there on Saturday. If you don't see us up at East Fork it's because we moved down to Sandy Creek Marina.

We'll give you a shout if we see you out there.

Good luck this year.

Jeremy

My Mink

Foster,

The channel from the Marina into the creek isn't bad at all. The only thing you have to worry about is boats coming back into the marina later on in the day since they have the right of way. If you want to know anything else about Sandy Creek Marina, feel free to give me a call at 585-797-4312.

Have a good one.

Jeremy

My Mink

Foster,

We will be fishing the derby on a limited basis. My father is out of town on vacation next week and I'm not too keen on fishing by myself. Too many things can go wrong and that water is pretty cold out there this time of year.

Jeremy

My Mink