==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

What's been happenin' in that area this past week??

Heard that the fish are stacked up big-time. 50-70 FOW??

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Went out of Pulaski at Marina @ 5:30 am trolled till 2:30pm-downrigger at 60 to 65 ft used flashers with 150 ft of line out - Went with green no luck kept changing colors. Had ONE hit and got this fish to the boat lost it when we went for it with net. This was about 8:00am LAST hit we had for the day. At one point counted 70+ boats around us, by noon all gone . 3 of us drove from Broadalbin NY. Did anybody else have any luck or what were we doing wrong

Dean H

Saturday fished 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, trolled Selkirk to North Dunes 50-70 fow, marked fish but only one release, went in tight 15- 25 fow used planner boards with J-plugs nothing.

Sunday morning fought the fog out at 6:00 am went out to 70-90 fow nothing, moved back in to 50-60 fow marked fish all day changed form meat (familiar bite) to flys, rans spoons and then J-plugs had one on with a bloody nose but lost it at the boat. Finally call it a day about 3:00 pm. Was a beautiful day on the lake but no fish to bring home, but that's ok anyday on the water is better than sitting on shore, plus I got to listen to the JETS beat up on NE on the radio :) Gonna give another shot this weekend hope the fish co-operate. :)

Well, after pounding those fish since the end of July, looks like we found out as well that it is over for us. Not going to put effort into something that is not.

Also, almost got hit by some dipstick, when we were clearing the breakwall, of the Big Salmon.

That SOB was not 150 off it, in the dark, and fog!!!!!!!!!!! Musta not thought that any boats would be coming out??????????????????? WTF????

Then his brother,(dipstick #2) was hooked up, and damn near hit us out in front of the state park. Combat fishing ain't for me.

Going to get ready for the bow season, and try to shoot a few ducks/geese also.

Scott

I fished sat in the selkirk/salmon river area with no luck. Sunday we got one small male king(12 lbs) for our efforts but it was a beautiful day to be on the lake. Fished again monday and got one real nice male king (25 lbs). We marked a few fish on sat, less on sun, and almost none on monday. We tried depths of 30 - 70ft. Also ran out to 120 once just looking but nothing out there that looked like salmon. We didn't fish real hard around 5 hrs. each day and in the middle of the day due to travel. I think it's over for this year, I'm done till 2010. Had a good time good luck to all. :yes::beer: