Scumbags Stole my Trailer!

While out night fishing in Cleveland Ohio on Erie for Walleye some low life scumbags stole the trailer to my boat. I know it's a long shot but if anyone sees it or sees it for sale somewhere or on ebay, craigslist, local boat trader someone using it for a boat for storage anywhere please let me know.

It very well could have been stolen and taken out of state. This trailer sticks out like a sore thumb and it's a custom trailer made specifically for the hull of my boat and my boat only with matching fenders on the trailer Ranger build their own trailers unique for each model boat they sell so it really only fits my boat but it will fit the smaller models in the lineup I would image.

Just figured I would throw it out there on another site I'm a member of you just never know....man been a rough year first my truck got hit in the parking lot at Olcott now someone decides they want my trailer more than I do...bastards :@

Here's a photo of it.

PYLz9.jpg

It's still in the water at a private marina on Lk Erie...which was nice because I kept fishing actually, easier on the truck getting to and from the lake without towing the boat. This happened on the 9th actually and I was hesitant to post it here but figured what the heck it can't hurt. It's on ohiogamefishing and walleye central since a ton of people know me and my boat there I have over 8K views between those sites and alot of folks know me in the walleye world through tourney's etc figured more eyes can't hurt to keep a look out for it.

A new trailer is getting built now should be at my dealer by the end of next week I hope. I'm chaining my wheel together when the ramp area is pretty empty in Cleveland.

Not trying to put salt on the wound but you didn't have the reciever locked?

Years ago my dad and I were fishing then came back and the trailer popped off the ball. looking at the hitch someone must have loosened the nut. As we check the tightness on the ball to hitch. They must have been trying to steal the trailer but it was locked and that's the only way they could.

Fricken scum should be shot.