Want to catch more Salmon and Trout in 2010?

If one of your New Years Resolutions is to be more successful catching Salmon & Trout in 2010, you might want to consider attending the Best Chance Too Super Salmon Clinic on Saturday February 27th. This 6 hour clinic, taught by Captains Dave Engel and Bill Bale will focus on the detailed techniques they use to become the winningest Salmon and Trout Tournament team on the Great Lakes. Best Chance Too, featured as the cover story in the April 2009 issue of Great Lakes Angler magazine, has accepted LOTSA’s invite to put on their Super Salmon Clinic for the first time in New York State.

Captains Dave and Bill are experienced Fishing educators and will present a very much “hands on†Clinic including a significant amount of time answering questions on their techniques. The Clinic will also include a tackle “goodie bag†and a buffet lunch. So, besides being on a beach in Florida, where else would you rather be on a cold day in February than at this Clinic, learning from the best, mingling with 100 fellow Lake Ontario fishermen, receiving a tackle goodie bag worth the price of admission and getting a free lunch!

A limited number of seats remain and when they are gone we’re full due to our room capacity and can’t take anyone else. So, if you’re thinking of it as part of your New Year’s Resolutions, signup now before the last seats are gone. You can signup for a seat and see all of the details on this Clinic, Best Chance Too and, the 2010 LOTSA Fishing Expo the next day (Sunday February 28th) at the LOTSA web site www.lotsa.org

I signed up back in October and I can't wait to go. I need all the tips I can get. My wife and I are tired of driving around the lake and getting skunked. And if any of you guys out there wanting to teach a newbie how to catch fish, let me know. I'll help chip in for gas. I live in Brockport and will go to the Oak, Sandy, Braddocks or anywhere else not to far. Thanks :)

YO HOO FELLAS ,Im gonna be giving a "short" segment on buffy fishing. this will include, depth of water to buffy fish,proper applacation of sun screen, how to keep the biting flys off your (well you know),and most important HOOK SAFTY,,,,,,,,,,,,, :o ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (try explaining that in the emergengy room).....so get there early as the BACK seats will be filling fast and youll have to sit in the front row...OPPS never mind ill be outa town then..

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we finally filled up the room on Friday, so the Best Chance Too Seminar is Sold Out. We filled all of the available tables/booths for the Expo a while back, so we'll have a full room of Exhibitors on Sunday as well.

You can see who all is going to be there at the Expo by going to the LOTSA website and clicking on the 2010 LOTSA EXPO/FLEA MARKET button in the middle of the home page. Exhibitors are under the Expo Participants tab at the bottom of the EXPO page.

See you all at the show.

Tim