SOLD - Daiwa reels for sale

I have 2 Daiwa ADP47LC reels for sale. They are both spooled with 30# AFW wire. I've owned them for 3 seasons now and each year they go back to Daiwa for reconditioning. You'll be hard pressed to find a used reel in better internal shape then these. They've been fabulous as a wire diver reel, but I've switched over to the new Saltist reel, so these need to go. $65 each.

ADP47LC_main.jpg

I also have 2 Daiwa AD47LC reels for sale. These are the original Accudepth reels, but again, they have been sent back to Daiwa on an annual basis for complete reconditioning. I'll let these two reels go for $40 each.

AD47LC.jpg

Buyer to pay shipping costs or pick up locally in Ithaca, NY. Contact me at [email protected] or at (607)592-9012.

Jim,

The Accudepths are yours, pending payment. Let me know when you want to come down to pick them up.

Jeremy,

There's probably close to 900 feet or so on each of the ADP's and it's definitely in usable condition. We used them right up till the end of last season.

Bill, not looking for more reels at the moment but was wondering how much Diawa charges to recondition a reel. My reels are only used on the fingers so reel screaming fish are not a problem as you know.

Other than me changing a clicker spring every now & then they don't get much maintaince so a little overhaul is probably in order.5.gif

Thanks