suggestions

If you have fuel,spark and timing is correct I'll assume you did'nt do any distributor work during the winter,so the only thing left will by to try a shot of starting fluid,and you said you did that so as a final option is the choke. Remove the flame arrester and see if it is stuck closed, this will allow a rich mix to get to the engine and flood it. You will smell gas fumes. If that is the case free the choke, usualy only takes a push on the butterfly to open it.It is best to have a fire extinguisher or clean towel handy in case of a flaming backfire. In any case be careful you are in a confined area and if flames erupt your stuck. :yes:

Good Luck

How did you test your spark and how strong was it? Some times, you will see spark when testing it out of the engine but when it's under compression it won't spark. The best way to tell if this is the case is try to start the engine for a bit. Then take a couple plugs out. If they are wet, it is not sparking under compression. If they are dry then you are getting spark. If all the plugs are wet, it is somewhere else in your electrical system. Maybe the distributor or a coil or something. That gets past my realm of expertise. If Lakebound were around he could help you out more as he is a mechanic but he won't be back till Thursday.

i remember a few years ago, last boat.. it just would not start. tried all the tricks, no-go. after the air was polluted with 4-letter words, i figured out the safety lanyard was off. :lol:

I won't mention any names, but his "initials" are Landshark (did the same). :lol::angel::lipssealed:

It very well could be that. But he did say he had spark. Unless by spark he meant the engine would turn over. If the lanyard was loose or disconnected the engine would turn over but not have ignition.