Cayuga/Seneca Cup

Rules for the league.

1. Weigh your fish and send in results by 8pm the following Tuesday(pitures optional)

2. Five heaviest fish per team combine to make that weeks total. Heaviest end of year total wins.

3. Individual weight(1 fish per week) will be tracked to have one "team leader" per team at the end of the year.

4. $25 per boat. You can fish with a different crew each week. Your wife then girlfiend then divorce lawyer it doesn't matter

5. ALL money collected will be paid out. Top five on winning team and top contributor of losing team. Payouts TBD once number of boats is finalized. Team results posted weekly. Individual results held under lock and key until the end.

Dates-May 1st--June 19th--July 31st-- August 14th All on Cayuga--September 11th All on Seneca with end of season party

Please pm me for payment information.

Thanks guys, I'll post the teams to date on the next page. Mark

This is who has shown interest at this point.

Cayuga--Little Jake--Splitshot--Hookedup--Rusty Rat--Mower--David--Stoutner

Seneca--Zebedee--Lake bound88--Trolling 82--Jason

Guys that I think are on the fence--lyteline--jebadiah--tangled line--jonp--final flight.

Need some more Seneca team members so get he word out.

Have to fish on the same day so the playing field is the same. I would however ask everyone what they think about this. If you miss one of the five days, I realize life can throw the ocasional curve ball I propose this. If it's the first week you miss, I'll give you half of the weight of your next league fishing days heaviest fish. From day two on I'll give you half of you last posted heaviest fish. That keeps everybody on the water on the same days and doesn't leave you with a goose egg if you can't make one of the dates. Not the best situation but I think fair. Is this ok with everybody? Mark

I think you're not going to be able to make everyone happy. This is pretty much for fun anyway so if you can't make one, tough. They don't reschedule any other derby around days off or weather or any thing else.

I only have three of them off right now. Going to try and swap some days or take vacation to get the others. If I can't fish one or two so be it.

I don't want this to turn into a job so Lil Jake is worn out and won't do it again next year. Leave the dates as they are and just have fun. I vote yes to this proposition A1.... Any others?

I am interested in the Seneca team sounds like it will be fun.Am I understanding that we are paying for the boat so it dosent matter who is on it with you?There maybe a few days that I will miss as well. May 1 is possible in the afternoon(first day of turkey hunting). I vote yes to the proposition.PM me the payment info

Yes it's $25 for the whole thing. Once again I was trying to keep it cheap. If you want I higher payout we could go to $50, that was my first thought, works out to $10 an outing. The first change today dealing with "missing" a scheduled date is a go.(see earlier posts) If we get 5 positve responses to a $50 league fee that's what it will be. However that will be the last change. If I get 5 yes votes I'll redue the rules and then start collecting the money> Pm me and give me an e-mail address so I can send you payment info. Thanks L J

All right gentlemen, the fee for this years Cayuga/Seneca Cup is $50. All of you that I asked to hold can go ahead and send it in. Those of you that still need a mailing address pm me and I'll get it to you.

OK rules, schedule and fee's are set, now I hope no one minds me throwing the first jab. We on Team Cayuga would like to thank all of you Team Seneca guys in advance for your $50 donations.

All right gentlemen, the fee for this years Cayuga/Seneca Cup is $50. All of you that I asked to hold can go ahead and send it in. Those of you that still need a mailing address pm me and I'll get it to you.

OK rules, schedule and fee's are set, now I hope no one minds me throwing the first jab. We on Team Cayuga would like to thank all of you Team Seneca guys in advance for your $50 donations.

Hey, Don't brag up Cayuga Lake. We don't want everyone knowing what we know!

Seneca is known for great trout fishing....but, Cayuga is actually better. :rofl::devil::rofl: