Fishing the Bar tomorror 4/2

I plan on fishing the bar tomorrow, any recommendations? Will the fishing be any good there? If so where would be a good place to launch? Any idea what to use? Thanks

Tony (Slapshot)

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

If heard that they are catching lakers and some browns out there, emeralds, egg sacks, and Kwikfish off of 3 ways. The launch in the fort is open. I spoke to one person that fished the bar today and got skunked. You might want to try trolling the shores instead. I guess it is all just personal preference.

I heard it was slow out there as well. With the warm up I don't know if it will turn things on or slow them down out there. If anything fish the bar and if things are slow troll the shoreline. With the record temps I would imagine it going to be a little crowded out there tomorrow - Good Luck

I counted about 23 boats there today at the green bouy. I didnt see a single net being used. One guy I spoke to got 1 big laker, another guy at the launch said he got 7 trolling, I got 1 jigging 34", lost 1, and 1 other hit before the wind kicked up and blew me off. Not as much action as I was expecting. Water was 39 still.