Silver Fox laker fest 5/16 Sandy

Went out this morning lookin for the silvers and found nothing but cold water and lakers. By about 9am we put some divers and riggers in the 40-60' down area in 70fow hoping to find some silvers in the mess of fish we were marking. Everything went nuts after that! Diver's 130 & 160' out and the riggers parked 40-60'. All lakers, w/ some in that mid teens range. Dreamweaver mags in any color, it didn't matter. Doubles, triples & even 2 on one rod!(slider & main line). Everyone in the area got into the action. We ended up putting over 25 lakers on by 11:30. I've never seen lakers so aggresive like that. They were taking line and some were coming up to the top after the initial run! :o

Good luck.

We were late but we also attended the Sandy Creek chicken bbq. 73 fow and Mag sized NKs (watermelon and super spook were the 2 best). After rerigging and before all the rods were even set, we started the event with a triple . 1 fish about 16# another about 14# and the rest were cookie cutters.

Hi guys went late afternoon in the 70 to 100' and got 5 hits and landed 3 east of sandy all were Lakers one was 18 lbs. I could not get them to hit spoons but they were hitiing spinny flys. The 18lb was my friends Son's biggest fish ever he was a happy kid.