Thank You Spoonfed Crew

This weekend I was an observer at the Pro-Am out of Wilson.The boat I was on is called "Spoonfed".

It was great to be on this rig,even only as a spectator.The captain,crew and rig worked together like a very well oiled machine.They got their limit,but four fish had to be put back because of their size.Even so they ended up 6th out of a very large amateur field.Besides,they caught the biggest steelhead of the tournament.

The pro crews were very lucky that the Spoonfed crew had decided to just go amateur for this competition.I am fully convinced that if they had joined the PROs they would have been even more on their toes (if that is possible) and they would have kicked some of the bigger boat crews a few notches down.

Spoonfed captain and crew,thank you very much for allowing me to share and learn from your rich experience and please do come back next year even though it sucks that the price for biggest steelhead dissappeared together with a nuclear sponsor.

See you guys next year!!

Thanks for the kind words rolmops.

Pleasure having you onboard.

Those pros are tough to beat.

The crew did a great job and it hurt releasing the last four fish buts that how it goes. Was a tough bite for sure.

Would have really liked to get those two guys up there on stage with a 1st place win but 6th aint to bad.

Glen

Thanks again Cornelis for being our spotter. Im glad you got on a team as good as Glenn's. Im sure you got way more out of Glenn and team than you would have with us. We looked like a bunch of amatures out there loosing as many fish as we did.

Jeff

Team Coldwater Affair

Ps.

You forgot to tell me what you learned :D

Thanks for the kind words Cornelius! :clap:

It was a pleasure to have you! :yes:

I liked all the teams very much last year when i was an observer myself, and learned a TON!

Glenn is a really good Captain and a really, really good teacher! :yes: