Total Boated:4

Species Breakdown:1 laker, 3 baby kings

Hot Lure: 42nd spoon, green chrome dodger automic fly

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed: ha ha

Boat Depth: 80-140

Lure Depth: 30-140

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS the three baby kings came off of any varation of n/k spoons. worked from 60 out to 200 best screen between 80-140. I had set up a 10 core with a new chrome and green dodger with a atomik fly. this is really the first time using lead.first hit ripped out a bunch of backing, no one home. Second hit, i had slowed down just to c if i could pop a couple of lakers from the bottom with the riggers and after i just started reeling in, the second hit on this set up, fish ran and did a tail walk and spat the fly out. one, i was kinda surprised how far the fish was back there lol. second i believe i read on hear that u loose alot of fish on lead core, any one else find this true?

====================

Is running a dodger off lead not the norm?I was actually impressed by the hits on the dodger and fly set up atomik sent being the first time i bought from them. with the lead core, i figured the last thing i wanted to change over that day was that dodger set up, so its back out there and forget about it.